The Scarlet ladies' friendship on The Bold Type is everything. Can you think of anything these girls wouldn't do for each other? We can't -- especially after seeing that yoni egg scene. So in celebration of one of the greatest friendships on TV, check out the things only true best friends will understand below, and then make sure you watch season 1 episode 4: 'If You Can't Do It With Feeling'.
1. Getting insanely happy when you hear each other having really good sex.
The only thing better than you getting some? Your BFFs getting some.
2. And wanting to hear every single detail as soon as you can.
Every. Single. Detail.
3. In fact, this is probably the most used phrase in your friendship:
4. Knowing each other's fashion disasters just bring you closer.
"Let's never talk about that prom dress tulle disaster of 2009."
5. Sharing important news like:
Is there anyone other than your BFFs you can say that to?
6. Knowing that friendship is about being each other's building blocks.
Best friends always encourage each other.
7. But that also -- everyone has to take their turn at being roasted.
Side note: roasting is only okay when it's your best friends doing it.
8. That feeling of pure joy when your song comes on.
And the uncontrollable urge to scream "our song" in each other's faces.
9. Knowing when you have to make each other face up to a hard truth.
True friends are ones who are honest with each other.
10. Wondering how on earth you'll cope when one of you goes out of town.
This is particularly difficult if you work together.
11. Dissecting every relationship you've ever had.
Is it even a relationship if you haven't told your friends about it?
12. Sharing all your fears with each other.
Even the ones that don't really make sense.
13. And totally losing it when one of you achieves your dream.
Jumping up and down, squealing, punching the air, crying, laughing, hugging, kissing -- you just can't help it. You're best friends with a badass.
Did any of these make you think of you and your best friends? Tell us in the comments.