We're more than halfway through season 1 of The Bold Type and we've already learned so much. We've put together a rundown of all the things you'll understand if you're a true fan. Are you ready?
1. There are desk goals and then there are Jacqueline-level desk goals.
2. An elevator is not a good place to call your doctor.
But then again, where is a good place to scream this?
3. Eggs are weirder than we thought.
Unless you're Kat, who seemed delighted by the concept.
4. This is absolutely possible.
At least according to Jacqueline.
5. It is good to scream at public transport.
It's basically meditation.
6. Hobbies are vital to a good resume.
Who knew juggling could take you so far?
7. "Vajayjay" is sooooo 2000 and late.
At least it's not punani.
8. This is true power.
The head rock is mandatory.
9. Lauren always wants a green juice.
10. Breadsticks are the pinnacle of romance.
But then again -- weren't they always?
11. The "Batman voice" has become strangely attractive.
Oh, it's a good thing.
12. This is true support.
Only true friends half wink nose wiggle at you.
13. Collages are really, really important.
Visualization is a powerful thing.
14. New York cabbies are the best.
Not just anyone would turn in an expensive necklace. Hearts. Of. Gold.
The Bold Type just has so much to teach us.
If you want to catch up with the girls at Scarlet you can watch The Bold Type right here on Freeform!