Kat, Sutton, and Jane are total bosses, but they aren't the only ones dishing out pearls of wisdom and perfect responses this season of The Bold Type. Enjoy this collection of some of the best one-liners from season 3, and then rewatch your favorite episodes.
1. Andrew's attempt to avoid making a decision.
He has so many great lines in season 3, but this is our fave.
2. Kat making this factual statement.
Might be time to do laundry, Sutton ...
3. Alex proving he is the king of good advice.
All three of our girls have turned to him at one point or another, and he always says the right thing.
4. Jacqueline's response when Patrick accidentally shades her.
Our queen is classy 24/7, and she got her subtle revenge later at Queer Prom.
5. Jane making jokes about her inconvenient treatment schedule.
No one wants to leave the Prom early, but sarcasm and fairy tales usually help.
6. Sage pointing out what we're all thinking about Alex literally all the time.
We appreciate you.
7. Sutton sharing her insights on proper text etiquette.
Don't act like you've never deleted a period and replaced it with an exclamation point because you were worried you sounded too harsh.
8. Oliver reminding us all relationships have boundaries.
9. Ryan's subtle hint that he might want to move in with Jane.
Pinstripe's come so far from season 1.
10. Kat being brutally honest with people she has just met.
It's this kind of honesty that is exactly why we would vote for her to be on the City Council.
11. A rare moment of vulnerability from Patrick.
The bravado's down and we like it.
12. Tia making Kat laugh with her glowing self-confidence.
13. Another glamorous event means another inspirational speech from Jacqueline.
She's not just Jane's mentor, she's our mentor.
14. Jane pointing out an unfortunate fact.
It's called equality.
15. Richard keeping us all calm with just four words.
Connecticut cannot have him, he's ours.
16. Getting to see Adena's artistic vision in action.
Can you image having your photo taken by this goddess? It would be a work of art.
17. Oliver speaking his truth.
If he wrote a rude email about us we would be honored.
18. Sutton making us feel seen.
Except when we see a bagel truck. Anything for bagels.