There are so many wonderful things about The Bold Type. Jacqueline's wisdom, Oliver's utter fabulousness, Kadena giving us all the feels, every single outfit, Alex's new beard ... you guys — the list is endless. But our absolute favorite thing about this show? The perfect friendship between Jane, Kat and Sutton. Read on to see our favorite moments from season 2.
1. When Sutton and Jane met Kat at the airport.
Is it even friendship if you're not hugging and jumping at the same time?
2. When Kat made this already awkward meeting even more awkward.
Only real friends do things like this.
3. When the group commandeered a closet.
Bathrooms are so 2016.
4. When Kat danced along to Jane's meme.
It was a catchy song, to be fair.
5. When Sutton made this inspired match.
Only true friends can identify the right kind of weirdo for you.
6. When Sutton and Kat agreed to a before-work tequila shot.
All in the name of friendship.
7. When the girls helped Jane ride out her job search.
Where do we get this nervous breakdown kit? Asking for a friend.
8. When Sutton could read Kat like a book.
Is "A truffle pig for hook-ups" taken as a Twitter bio?
9. When Jane left her morning with Ben to go help Sutton.
Because ovaries before brovaries.
10. Every single little part of this:
11. When Drunk Sutton asked all the important questions.
Vodka helps prioritize.
12. When Jane told Kat and Sutton not to come to her awards ceremony because she saw they were struggling.
True friendship is giving permission to bail.
13. And then when they turned up anyway.
They were always gonna.
14. When everyone looked the happiest they'd ever been because Jane is working at Scarlet again.
So many heart eyes.
15. And when fashion closet jumping celebrations were officially back in play.
We don't know who's happier — us or them.