Just when we thought we couldn't get any more excited for The Bold Type season 4, we found out it will be 18 episodes long. In honor of all the new moments to come, we're reminiscing over some of our favorites from seasons 1-3. Grab some breadsticks, check out our picks below, then rewatch your faves right now on Freeform.
1. When we realized right from the start how incredible Jane, Kat, & Sutton's relationship is.
Jacqueline knows it, we know it.
2. And that Jaqueline was not only an incredible boss, but literally knows everyone.
Even Queen Bey.
... and for fair compensation for her work.
4. The powerful moment when Jacqueline shared the weight.
She showed us that sharing our vulnerability and amplifying each other's voices makes us all stronger.
5. When we wanted to high five Sutton for shutting down her slut-shaming colleagues.
You can't keep a good woman down for long.
6. #Kadena's first "I love you" was magic.
Choosing to be vulnerable is so hard, but worth it.
7. When Jane won a Mandy Award for being the talented and passionate writer she is.
Like she said in her acceptance speech, "One voice can start a movement."
8. Who could forget the moment that Oliver got Sutton out of a tight spot?
Boss — and teammate — goals.
9. When Ryan unconditionally supported Jane's reproductive choices and we knew we were team Janestripe.
Jane ultimately didn't need a Prince Charming to get the reproductive healthcare she needed, but Ryan's gesture won us over.
10. Sasha Velour turning up at Queer Prom was EVERYTHING.
Shantay, please stay forever?
He crossed an ocean for her. AN OCEAN.
12. When Alex proved he was the ultimate ally, despite the potential personal consequences.
Alex really is a rare bird in a toxic stew of masculinity.
We always knew she was going to change the world.
14. And we can't lie — getting to see the origin story of Jane, Kat, and Sutton had us all up in our 2014 feels.
Vintage bangs, vintage fashion closet.
15. Every time Jane stood up to injustice with her writing.
Tiny Jane, huge courage.
16. When Sage lived up to her name and served up some fierce wisdom.
Words to live by.
17. Kat choosing herself is one of her greatest moments on the show.
We love Tia and Adena, but we love self-love even more.
18. And of course, that moment when Jacqueline spotted Joanna.
Even their waves matched. Total. Bosses.
Get hyped for the new season by binging seasons 1-3 now.
And don't forget to let us know which of these The Bold Type moments is your favorite in the comments below.