The Fosters season 4 finale left us on a terrifying cliffhanger, and we have so many questions about what's going to happen next. See if they're answered in the season 5 premiere July 11 at 8/7c on Freeform.
1. Will Callie and Diamond escape from the motel?
The last time we saw Callie she was being forced to sing for Russell, while Diamond was in the room next door.
2. Will Russell be arrested?
We hope Stef takes this scumbag down.
3. Where did Jesus go in the middle of the storm?
4. And will he ever forgive Brandon and Emma?
He was furious that his brother had gone with Emma when she had the abortion, and was suspicious that the baby was Brandon's.
5. Will Anchor Beach become a private school?
So far, Craig Stratos and Drew Turner's plan seems to have worked.
6. And will Lena have to keep working with Drew?
Drew has proven himself to be totally dishonest and we just hope everyone realizes it soon.
7. Now that his dream of going to Juilliard is over, what is Brandon going to do with his life?
Right now his priority seems to be helping Jesus with his rehab.
8. Can Mariana and Ana's relationship be repaired?
Things looked bleak after Ana stormed out of their therapy session.
9. Is Gabe going to keep living in the family's garage?
10. And does Troy Johnson's confession mean that Kyle will be released from jail?
Catch up with The Fosters before season 5 premieres on July 11.
What burning questions do you want answered?