Do you love The Fosters? Then you need The Bold Type in your life. The show follows Jane, Kat, and Sutton -- three best friends working together at one of the top women's magazines in NYC. Read on to see why we think you will love this show and then start watching season 1 right here on Freeform.
1. The Bold Type proudly features strong and diverse women that wouldn't be out of place on an episode of The Fosters.
Seriously, that's a crossover we'd love to see.
2. And like The Fosters it isn't afraid to talk about race.
From Lena's complicated identity as a biracial woman, to the abuse Adena receives out on the street with Kat in The Bold Type, we just love how honest these shows are.
3. The Fosters tackles some darker social issues, and The Bold Type does too.
We need more TV that encourages us to rise up against injustice ✊.
4. We don't know which is stronger, the bond between the Scarlet ladies or the Adams Fosters family.
We already love our Scarlet sisters so much!
5. Kat, Scarlet Magazine's social media director, is just as fierce as Mariana.
"Bitches get stuff done."
6. Or if the determined Callie is your idol, then you'll love Jane Sloan -- the newest writer at Scarlet Magazine.
They could be sisters, honestly.
7. If Lena's kind soul is basically your idea of perfection then Sutton Brady will be everything you'll need.
Seriously guys, she's basically the supportive big sister we all need in our lives.
8. Or maybe Stef's firm but fair personality is more your thing? Then Jacqueline Carlyle, Scarlet's editor-in-chief, will be your perfect new foster mom.
Fierce mama bears are what we live for basically.
9. We know that since you love the Adams Foster mamas, you will love Kat and Adena.
They'll be your new OTP, we promise.
10. Honestly it's just so refreshing to see another show with a positive approach to sexuality and LGTBQ issues.
Will you be watching The Bold Type? Let us know in the comments!
Catch up on season 1 of The Bold Type available to stream right now on Freeform.