When Brandon accepted responsibility for organizing Mike and Ana's engagement party in season 5 episode 7, we were reminded of all the times that Brandon was the selfless good guy we know and love. Check out our list below of some of our favorite selfless Brandon moments, or see him in action in the most recent episode of The Fosters, 'Chasing Waterfalls,' now streaming on Freeform.
At the very beginning, in season 1 episode 1, Brandon put himself in so much danger just to make sure this lost, lonely girl could feel like someone had her back.
2. When he stood up to Talya after she threatened to reveal Callie's darkest secret.
He couldn't just stand there and let Talya ruin everything for Callie.
3. When he supported Callie as she tried to save Sarah, a young girl in danger from Callie's abusive ex-foster brother, Liam.
Season 1 episode 7 didn't see the duo save Sarah straight away, but eventually they succeeded and Brandon inspired Callie to keep helping people.
4. When he tried to dissuade Wyatt from confronting Liam after Wyatt learned about what Liam did to Callie.
Although Wyatt didn't understand it in season 2 episode 9, Brandon knew that dragging Callie's drama into a public setting just wasn't the right thing to do.
5. When he asked his grandma for help trading on the stock market in order to pay for his education at Julliard.
While thinking about his future in season 3 episode 11, he couldn't bear the idea of his moms paying for college and supporting four other kids.
6. When he started playing piano at the bar Cortney worked at so she could make more tips.
This also meant that in season 3 episode 14 he got to flirt with her, so it was a real win-win situation.
7. When he was a great babysitter for Cortney's son, Mason.
From the first time they met in season 3 episode 15, he and Mason were basically best buds.
8. When he offered up his savings to help Cortney with her rent and her legal fees.
In season 4 episode 5, Stef found this check from Brandon to Cortney's divorce lawyer, and she was not happy about it. But this just goes to prove how far Brandon will go to help people in need.
9. When he supported Emma's decision to get an abortion.
This was a heartbreaking moment in season 4 episode 15, but Brandon didn't think twice about doing the right thing for Emma.
10. When he agreed to be Mike's best man and supported his engagement to Ana.
Remember in season 1 when Brandon paid Ana to change her testimony then she turned right around and tried to blackmail the family for more money? Don't worry if you forgot, we almost did too. Ana's a completely different person after her recovery from addiction, and Brandon's a great guy for realizing that. His ability to forgive Ana for her past mistakes and be happy for her and his dad is just the most recent proof of Brandon's huge heart.
What is your all time favorite selfless Brandon moment? Let us know in the comments!
The Fosters season 5 episode 7 'Chasing Waterfalls' is now streaming on Freeform.