We've got so much love for Judicorn ❤️💛💚💙💜
He's hit so many snags on the road to figuring out who he is, but he's come out stronger after each and every bump. Relive some of the more difficult moments of his journey down below, or catch up on his most recent challenges right here on Freeform.
1. When Mariana taught him to be himself by not being scared to wear nail polish to school.
Mariana was such a good sister from the very beginning, even when she didn't want to be.
2. When Lena explained that there was nothing wrong with being different.
"The thing is, if you're taught to hide what makes you different then you end up feeling a lot of shame for who you are and that's not okay."
3. When he realized that he wanted the Adams Fosters to be his family, with or without Callie.
He learned that he couldn't let Callie's struggles jeopardize his chance to be happy, no matter how hard it was to face that fact.
4. When Jude realized that he needed to say a proper goodbye to Donald, his biological father.
Hand-in-hand with Callie, Jude confronted his past because he knew he needed closure.
5. When, after his episode of selective mutism, he realized that Callie and the Adams Fosters would always be there for him.
Jude had so much trauma that he felt like he had to retreat from it all, but Callie and the family helped him see that he didn't need to run away from them.
6. And when he finally understood that Callie getting to know the Quinn family didn't mean she was replacing him.
Callie is his sister, forever and always.
7. When he learned that it's important to fight for the people you love.
There was a lot keeping Jude and Connor apart but they rose above it all.
8. When, during the LGBTQ prom, Cole helped him see that there can be power in labels.
"Sometimes they can make us feel not so alone."
9. When Jude realized that there was actually no need to rush into things with Noah.
He had an awkward - but totally necessary - conversation with Noah about sex, which helped steer their whole relationship back on track.
10. When, with help from Noah and Taylor, Jude stopped ignoring hate and did something about it.
Even though it was rough to experience so much hate and harassment, ultimately Jude saw that standing up for your principles is worth it.
What new challenges do you think Jude might have in store? Let us know in the comments!
The most recent episodes of The Fosters are currently available to stream.