In season 5 episode 11 of The Fosters, Stef and Lena again showed you don't have to be perfect to be an amazing parent. Even though they had been trying to help, they apologized to Jesus for making him feel as if he was broken. Their honesty, and huge hug at the end, just made us love them even more. See some of our other favorite mama moments with Stef and Lena and vote for your favorite in our poll below!
1. When Mariana apologized for not dancing with her moms at her quinceañera and they just gave her a hug.
A mama sandwich is so much more powerful than a lecture.
2. And when they finally danced together afterwards.
3. When Lena comforted Jude after he was beaten up for wearing nail polish.
"If you're taught to hide what makes you different, you end up feeling a lot of shame about who you are. And that's not okay."
4. When we found out about the beautiful poem the moms gave Jesus and Mariana on their adoption day.
Tearing up now? Us too.
5. When the moms gave Callie and Jude their very own Christmas ornaments.
6. When Mariana was worried her moms didn't love her anymore and Lena said:
7. When the moms became incredibly excited about Jesus and Jude fighting like real brothers.
Stef could hardly keep a straight face.
8. Pretty much every time Stef comforts Callie.
She gets Callie like no one else.
9. When Stef admitted to Brandon that she was tougher on him than the other kids.
It's never easy to admit your faults, especially to your kids.
10. And this moment that made us want to look back at all the other incredible mama moments.
"Honey, you're not broken." Someone get us a box of tissues.
Think you can choose a favorite?
Tell us your vote in the comments.
And don't forget to watch the latest episodes of The Fosters right here on Freeform.