Have you seen the Fosters two-hour spring finale yet? It was everything we could have hoped for and more...and also the 100th episode. To celebrate, here are 100 lessons The Fosters have taught us over the years. We hope you've got some tissues nearby...you're going to need them. And don't forget to check out when The Fosters series finale premieres!
1. It's not where you come from, it's where you belong.
2. No one should make you feel ashamed of who you are.
3. Don't play small.
4. Listen to your intuition.
5. Oh and "twintuition"? Definitely a thing.
6. Kind kids turn into kind adults.
7. Don't tell people what you think they want to hear. Tell them what's true.
8. Being complicated can be a good thing.
9. Intolerance runs two ways.
10. DNA doesn't make a family, love does.
11. Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
12. We probably judge ourselves harsher than anyone else does.
13. Lies turn into other lies.
14. But the truth just is.
15. Stand up for what's right.
16. Live fully.
17. Nobody is worthless.
18. Sometimes you've just got to let yourself fall apart.
19. Love is everything.
20. Ghosts probably don't have feet.
21. No one wants to be someone's second choice.
22. When someone isn't treated with dignity, it affects us all.
23. It's never too late to change your career.
24. Or major.
25. We need to ask "Why?" and not just "What?"
26. Try to be a part of the solution instead of the problem.
27. Parents shouldn't go to their childrens' Sex Ed classes.
28. Bullying a bully makes you no better than the bully.
29. Parents should never say "I told you so."
30. Teenagers shouldn't have to carry the weight of the world on their shoulders.
31. Everyone is worthy of love.
32. And no one is worthless.
33. We shouldn't judge others before we know them.
34. The best kind of fighting back is rising above.
35. There's power in labels.
36. Compassion is given for free, but respect is earned.
37. Apologize for the mistakes you've made.
38. Being sad doesn't make you weak.
39. Being lonely doesn't make you weak.
40. You do what you have to do for the sake of your family.
41. Try to believe in the best possible version of people.
42. Honest communication is the key to a healthy relationship.
43. We can't run from our problems.
44. Being a parent is hard.
45. But it's 100% worth it.
46. It's okay to make the wrong decisions sometimes.
47. Who you love shouldn't be an issue for you or for anyone else.
48. Solving mathematical equations can be fun.
49. A Mamma Sandwich will fix a whole host of problems.
50. When people continue to justify their actions, it’s a pretty clear sign that they’ve lost their sight of right and wrong.
51. Bitches get things done. (Thank you, Mariana.)
52. Family always comes first.
53. You should never have to be anyone's secret.
54. Don't feed the trolls.
55. No one is disposable.
56. Go where the fire is already stoked.
57. There's nothing wrong with being different.
58. Sometimes what's right isn't always easy.
59. Being a parent is about standing by your children today and every day.
60. Not being with someone can help you remember all the reasons why you want to be.
61. Self-defense classes can be taken in heels.
62. Don't miss out on life by playing it safe.
63. Home is where your family is.
64. Feminism is not just for girls.
65. A private education is not necessarily a better one.
66. Sometimes an apology just won't cut it.
67. Taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of others.
68. Love yourself.
69. Be proud of who you are.
70. While guilt is the feeling of doing something wrong, shame is the feeling of being something wrong -- and that is not okay.
71. Happiness does not come from pretending to be something you're not.
72. There are so many roads to take you to where you want to be in life.
73. Your real family are the people you can always count on.
74. Life is a mixed bag.
75. We all get some good and we all get some bad.
76. Don't be the kind of person who stabs another person in the back.
77. Your children still need you even after they've left home.
78. You're never too old to be called your nickname.
79. Don't hold back on your dream.
80. Never let your limitations define you.
81. Never apologize for who you are.
82. Or for standing up for what you believe in.
83. People need to have control over their own life.
84. Don't give up on what you really want just because getting it won't be easy.
85. Never let anyone tell you how you feel.
86. Learn to forgive.
87. Things in life are not always fair or right.
88. Even good kids can make bad decisions.
89. But making bad decisions is just a part of growing up.
90. Question authority.
91. You can always find someone who's there for you.
92. A girl who leaves behind a trail of glitter is never forgotten.
93. Keep asking questions.
94. Do what makes you happy.
95. Be what makes you happy.
96. Prepare to fight for the ones you love.
97. Life will hit you hard.
98. It will put challenges in your path.
99. But the trick is to enjoy the journey.
100. And a big part of enjoying your journey depends on who you travel with.
What is the greatest lesson The Fosters has taught you? Tell us in the comments.
And watch the latest episodes of this incredible show right here on Freeform.