Season 5 episode 2 of The Fosters: 'Exterminate Her' introduced us to the Bayfield family. We don't have much information about Dean, Tess and Logan so far, but we're excited to get to know them. We're especially interested to discover more about Tess after that cliffhanger ending. Scroll down to see the top seven questions we have about the new family in town.
1. Are they really as nice as they seem?
2. Or will things get awkward between the two families?
We were cringing during this conversation about Anchor Beach between Tess and Lena.
3. Is Jesus' treehouse project going to cause conflict?
No one likes living next to a construction site.
4. Will Logan friend the Adams Foster kids?
He's about the same age as the older kids, and he's into sports -- like Jesus.
5. And is there going to be romance between him and Mariana?
6. But most importantly, how do Stef and Tess know each other?
Tess mentioned that she grew up in San Diego, so maybe their connection goes way back.
7. And why were they so shocked to see each other again?
And tell us what you think Stef and Tess' connection is in the comments.