This week's episode of The Fosters was seriously jam-packed with drama. Be sure you didn't miss a thing by checking out all the details here! Warning: This article contains some serious spoilers, so if you haven't had time to watch it yet, avert your eyes now!
1. Stef finally learned that Brandon isn't going to Juilliard.
It's so sad how one mistake can ruin so much, this has been Brandon's dream for years!
2. And so she decides to take down all of the doors to the kids' rooms.
Time for some tough love.
3. The kids react pretty badly, as you'd expect.
Yeah it is, Mariana! Yeah it is!
4. But they agree to take the doors down anyway.
5. To make things worse, Robert arrives to talk about Callie's court case.
Please go away, you'll just make it worse, Rob!
6. Then that super creepy guard tries to pick up Callie.
Ugh, he's so creepy, leave Callie alone!
7. Mike finally asks Ana and Isabella to move in with him and AJ!
THIS IS SO CUTE!
8. It turns out that the creepy guard is not just creepy, he's dangerous.
We're so mad that Callie is trapped in this horrible place!
9. Lena really doesn't approve of Stef's door-removing campaign.
We knew Lena would be the voice of reason ❤
10. Jesus is getting better... But slowly.
Our poor baby!
11. Brandon confronts Mat about Mariana's pregnancy test.
And it turns out she didn't even do anything... Butt out, Brandon!
12. Noah sneaks onto campus to see Jude.
Noah's such a good boyfriend.
13. And he even brings Jude a present!
But Lena totally sees it happen...
14. Callie and the moms have a serious decision to make about the case.
Spend eight months in juvie or risk five years in prison?
15. Lena goes into Jude's locker to investigate Noah's gift.
Lena, no! Respect his privacy!
16. Mike realizes that moving Ana into his home might mean he can't foster AJ anymore.
Don't worry, that was just the sound of our hearts breaking!
17. Mariana sneaks into the hospital to see Jesus.
And it doesn't end well.
18. Lena realizes that Noah's present was actually a poem, so she and Stef decide to let Joah be together.
Joah's totally our new fave ship.
19. Joey, the creepy guard, starts majorly intimidating Callie.
This is terrifying.
20. Mat and Mariana break up... again.
Guys! Come on!
21. So she confronts Brandon with the truth about what Emma got her from the pharmacy.
Brandon, you messed up. You messed up BIG time.
22. Mike tells AJ he wants to adopt him.
But wait, how will Ana affect his adoption?
23. Callie decides to go for the fitness hearing and she loses.
She doesn't deserve this! Callie just wants to do good!
24. Jesus finally comes home.
We're so happy that the Fosters are finally all back together!
25. But it's not going to be easy.
We love you, Jesus, get better soon!
Don't forget you can catch up on The Fosters right now on Freeform!
What was your favorite part of this episode? Let us know in the comments!