Didn't quite catch everything that happened in this week's episode? We've got you covered.
So basically, Jesus is still struggling with his TBI, Lena is trying her best to be a good mom, Mariana's getting back on track, Callie's case takes a turns for the worse, Stef gets promoted, and Brandon tries to find his purpose. Get the up to date with our official The Fosters S4E14 recap right now!
1. Mariana is too embarrassed to go back to school.
Breakups suck, but you have to go to school!
2. Jesus is having a hard time.
This scene broke our hearts!
3. Emma's totally lying about not being pregnant.
We saw right through it.
4. There might be some hope for Kyle's case!
5. Callie can't hope to win her case because of her criminal record.
But she's going to try!
6. And she's going to have settle up and pay out... to Troy.
THIS IS CRAZY!
7. Stef finds out about Callie breaking into Doug's house.
8. Mariana is going to therapy.
We hope she gets the help she needs!
9. And it's bringing up some serious issues.
Get it all out, Mariana!
10. Stef is secretly investigating Troy for Callie.
Super sleuth Stef to the rescue!
11. Mariana's therapist tells her to reclaim her power.
So she puts her own door up!
12. And the moms are not very happy about it.
Look at their faces!
13. Callie lets Aaron look at her criminal record.
It's all so unfair!
14. Brandon finds out about the benefits of music therapy.
Maybe this can help Jesus!
15. AJ and Aaron help Callie finish her final idea for her senior project.
And it sounds so cool!
16. Stef gets a promotion to detective!
But what about her IA statement?
17. AJ's mad at Callie for not confiding in him.
But he's still the best boyfriend ever.
18. Jesus is totally getting jealous of Emma and Brandon.
But he has no reason to be!
19. Lena and Stef have decided that Callie is going to settle her case.
Whether she likes it or not.
20. Mariana's therapist thinks she might have PTSD.
She's been through so much.
21. Emma is definitely pregnant.
But how can she tell Jesus?
22. Callie can't help Kyle anymore.
And he tries not to be bitter about it.
23. Mariana's decided to be more honest.
Good for her!
24. The moms finally put the doors back!
That was a weird punishment, guys.
25. And Aaron tries to kiss Callie again.
We knew there were still feelings there!
Catch up with The Fosters right here on Freeform!
This episode was seriously intense! Let us know how you felt about it in the comments.