This week on The Fosters...
There were so many twists and turns in this episode that we're not sure what to think now! Each of the kids were facing their own personal battles and the moms were trying to support them any way they could. And just when we thought things were getting back to normal, Callie got some terrible news. After all she's been through, this was a truly heartbreaking moment.
1. Emma is suffering from anxiety.
And the medication she was taking to cope with her stress messed with her birth control.
2. Mike broke the bad news to Ana.
It just seems so unfair on both of them, and Isabella!
3. Stef was trying to teach Mariana self defense.
Her priority is always keeping her kids safe.
4. But Mariana had other things on her mind.
Texting is a very important part of life for her!
5. Lena and Jude were frustrated by the school's policy on sex education.
So Lena decided to start teaching her own sex ed classes.
6. Callie's senior project was a huge success.
She was even approached by a professor who encouraged her to apply to her art college. Go Callie!
7. AJ is considering moving in with his brother when he gets out of jail.
But he feels conflicted because he knows Mike wants to adopt him.
8. Jude did something incredibly dangerous.
We were really scared for him.
9. And the Moms couldn't believe how irresponsible he'd been.
But we were just relieved nothing bad had happened.
10. It turns out that Mariana can look after herself after all!
We didn't think anything could shock Stef anymore. We were wrong.
11. Jesus lost his temper again.
He still thinks Brandon is trying to take Emma away from him.
12. And Callie found out that she has to go to court.
Troy rejected Robert's deal, and now there's a real chance Callie could go to jail.
Catch up on The Fosters right here on Freeform!
And tell us in the comments if we missed any major moments from S4E15.