It was another emotional week in the life of our favorite family.
But can you remember every dramatic moment? Don't worry if you can't, that's what this official recap is for. Check it out below and then rewatch The Fosters season 5 episode 7, 'Chasing Waterfalls', now streaming on Freeform.
1. Lena is in disbelief when Stef admits that she's thinking about taking Lena's dad off the deed to the house.
They've got to put their home first. It's hard, but that's just how it is.
2. Callie struggles when another student criticizes her self-portrait.
Way to be a jerk, jerk.
3. Noah gives Jude an ultimatum.
It's him or the game.
4. So Jude blows off playing Vainglory with Taylor so he can spend more time with Noah.
What else could he do?
5. Dana and Stewart come to visit, and Stewart is oddly forgetful.
No one was expecting that.
7. With Grace's support, Brandon tries to come to terms with Cortney and Gabe's kiss.
When Brandon questions Cortney's taste, Grace reminds him Cortney picked Brandon and he's a good guy. She is such a sweetheart.
8. Dana suggests a "reasonable" repayment plan for the loan on the house.
Even though it was never a loan to begin with.
9. Inspired by the story of how her grandparents met, Mariana keeps flirting with Logan despite knowing that he has a girlfriend.
This is a dangerous game, Mariana.
10. While on a hike, Aaron tries to help Callie process the feedback on her art.
She starts to wonder whether the other students in class were right -- does she know who she is?
11. Taylor and Noah’s fight for Jude’s time leaves him between a rock and a hard place.
How can he choose between them?
12. Mariana helps Logan make an apology video to save his relationship with Olivia, his girlfriend.
A genius (and risky) move.
13. Dana helps Jude by coming up with a unique "timeshare" solution.
Noah can see Jude on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of one week, and Tuesday and Thursday of the next. Taylor gets the same, but on the opposite weeks. On Saturdays, they all spend time together, and on Sunday, Jude rests. It's genius.
14. Stef and Lena confront Dana about their decision regarding the lease, and their concerns about Stewart's memory.
Dana insists that Stewart isn't struggling, and that they definitely owe them money for the house.
15. But after Stewart buys the kids a car he can't afford, Dana admits that Stewart's mind isn't what it used to be.
Our hearts completely broke during this scene.
16. Lena has a bittersweet moment with her father.
Lena remembers how he always found time to watch cartoons with her when she was younger, and she thanks him for being such a great dad.
17. Brandon yells at Gabe and Cortney.
This wasn't fair, and Brandon knew it.
18. Cortney moves out despite Brandon's pleas to stay.
19. After sharing a beautiful moment by a waterfall, Callie and Aaron take the plunge and get intimate back at Aaron's apartment.
20. Stef opens up to Tess and explains what really happened when they drifted apart.
Stef's father thought her feelings for Tess were completely unacceptable, which resulted in Stef feeling ashamed about who she was.
21. After Mariana's video helps Logan make up with Olivia, she suddenly warns Mariana to back off.
If you play with fire, you get burned. 🔥
22. Jude gets an invitation to join a professional gaming network...without Taylor.
He has a big decision to make.
23. Callie returns to art class and defends herself like a boss.
She might still be unsure of herself, but she now knows that that's okay.
Catch up on the most recent episodes of The Fosters here on Freeform.
What do you think was the most heartbreaking moment of this week's episode? Let us know in the comments!