Season 5 episode 15 of The Fosters reminded us how amazing Stef's mom Sharon is. Yes, her and Stef have had their ups and downs, but she always shows how much she loves her family. She also isn't afraid to speak her mind. Check out her best moments of all time and then tell us your favorite at the end.
1. When she told Frank if he really loved Stef, he should support her marriage to Lena:
2. When she wasted no time in telling Lena's mom what she thought about her taste in flowers:
3. When she practically invented 'Talk to the hand.'
4. When she made it clear how proud she was of Stef:
5. When she got Stef and Lena a new mattress:
(And Jude trapped her in it)
6. When she knew the three things you shouldn't discuss at Christmas:
7. This TMI moment:
8. When she used the money Frank left her to give the kids college funds:
9. When she had to give her reasons for seeing someone who didn't like cops:
10. When she was unapologetic about making sure Stef got the best medical care:
11. When she completely understood why Emma had an abortion and why she couldn't tell Jesus at the time:
12. When she was brave enough to tell Will that she didn't want to get married:
13. When she reminded Stef she doesn't know everything (especially about her mom):
14. And when she helped Stef through her panic attack:
Stef's a great mom...and we see where she learned it from.
Which Sharon moment do you love the most?
Tell us which moment you voted for in the comments.
And catch up on the latest episodes of The Fosters right here on Freeform.