So this week Stef decided to try and teach Mariana some self-defense techniques and... it went as well as you might expect.
Sometimes Stef forgets that not everyone has a police officer's brain. But we get it, it can be important to know how to look after yourself when things get scary. If Mariana could just take herself away from her phone for 5 minutes, she'd learn some pretty cool stuff! We thought that the Stef and Mariana storyline was HILARIOUS this week, so we made a top ten of our fave moments:
1. When Mariana arrived in totally inappropriate self-defense footwear.
She's right though, an attacker won't wait for you to change your shoes.
2. When Stef tried some shock tactics to get Mariana to listen to her.
That was a bad idea, Stef.
3. The face Stef made when Lena told her she wasn't training Mariana fairly.
We know you meant well, but scaring your kids just isn't a good idea.
4. Mariana's tiny baby scream.
Is that all you got Mariana?
5. And Stef's reaction to Mariana's tiny baby scream.
We're pretty sure that ANYONE could've done better than that.
6. Then Mariana showed us, and Stef, that she can totally scream if she wants to.
This was the perfect fake out, go Mariana!
7. When Stef tried to apologize for scaring Mariana by comparing her to Snow White.
We had no idea where she was going with this.
8. When Stef just left because Mariana was too busy texting.
Come on, Mariana! What are you going to do in an emergency, text someone into leaving you alone?
9. When Mariana finally noticed that Stef left.
No Stef's not magic, you were just stuck to your phone!
10. But then Mariana made this pretty good point about Stef leaving.
Catch up on The Fosters right here on Freeform!
What was your fave moment from this week's episode? Let us know in the comments!