The members of the Adams Foster family faced a lot of tricky situations in S4E16 - almost every character had a difficult decision to make - so we thought we'd give you the chance to put yourself in their shoes and vote for what you would have done! Good luck.
1. Should AJ have been flirting with Dawn?
2. Was going to Troy's workplace a good decision made by Callie?
3. Was hiding the truth from Jesus the right thing to do?
4. Was letting Will cook dinner a good idea?
5. Should Lena have allowed the kids who didn't have permission from their parents to attend her sex ed class?
6. Should Grace have performed her comedy routine?
7. Was AJ right to confront Callie?
8. Should Sharon and Will have gone through with their wedding?
9. Was planning an outdoor wedding a terrible mistake made by Mariana?
Catch up on the new episodes of The Fosters here.
Tell us in the comments which decision was the hardest to make.