Do you remember a time before swiping right? When the most important part of your day was seeing just how straight you could make your hair? When you had to use a landline to talk to your friends? No, us neither - which is why we totally need to watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager right from the beginning. And if nostalgia isn't enough, we have 11 more reasons you should check it out below.
1. The ridiculously catchy theme tune, sung by Molly Ringwald.
🎵 Falling in love, it's such an easy thing to do.
🎵 Birds can do it, we can do it.
🎵 Let's stop talking, let’s get to it.
🎵 Let’s fall in love.
2. Amy is completely adorable.
And she'll give you all the 2000s #HairGoals.
3. There is so much teen angst. So much.
So many feelings, so many urges.
4. The almost constant proposals.
It felt like we couldn't go one episode without someone getting dramatically engaged.
5. The drama. All of the drama.
6. The original resting bitch face.
Amy's RBF was iconic.
7. Jack's hair journey is a wonder to behold.
Would you look at those curtains? My goodness.
8. The will-they-won't-they wedding of the century.
So, it's on? Wait, it's off? It's already happened?
9. The beautiful friendship moments.
Considering that there was a lot of drama, it was so beautiful when everyone got along.
10. The tension between Ben and Ricky.
Ben, Ricky and Amy - the OG love triangle.
11. And the amazing father/son pep talks.
Leo was a font of wisdom.
Are you excited to watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager? Let us know in the comments below.
Watch the entire show now on Freeform.