We love Francia Raisa. She is our style guru, our girl crush and our inspiration icon. We can't imagine anyone better playing Ana on grown-ish, and if you feel the same, we know you'll love watching Francia portray Adrian in the five seasons of The Secret Life of the American Teenager — streaming now on Freeform.
1. Adrian rocks high school just as much as Ana rocks college.
It's great getting to see Francia play a younger character!
2. Like Ana, Adrian always looks incredible.
Instead of Ana rocking classy dresses, watch Adrian strut the corridor in bodycon skirts.
3. She also has serious hurdles to overcome.
Ana has to navigate college, while Adrian has to navigate being a teenager.
4. Both characters teach us the true meaning of friendship.
While Ana has to resolve her initial conflict with Zoey, Adrian has to learn to make true connections rather than just chase boys.
5. They both give the best advice.
Caring and sensitive? Go to Ana. Blunt and real? Go to Adrian.
6. And they both know how to have the best time.
In their own unique ways...
Have you seen Francia on both shows? Let us know which is your favorite in the comments below.
Watch all five seasons of The Secret Life of the American Teenager right here on Freeform.