1. Season 1 Episode 5: What Have You Done to Me?
Get ready to feel all teary and nostalgic as Ben asks the pregnant Amy to marry him. They look so young and sweet!
2. Season 1 Episode 23: And Unto Us, a Child Is Born
The moment we'd all been waiting for. Amy has baby John, and both Ben and Ricky get to meet him for the first time.
3. Season 2 Episode 2: What's Done Is Done
One of the most dramatic episodes ever. Grace deals with her guilt after her dad dies in a plane crash.
4. Season 2 Episode 12: Be My, Be My Baby
We learn a lot more about Adrian as she opens up to Ricky in couple's therapy.
5. Season 3 Episode 3: Get Out Of Town
Everyone supports Amy in her decision to go and study music in New York throughout the summer.
6. Season 3 Episode 14: Rules Of Engagement
Ashley decides that she wants to have sex — and that she wants her first time to be with Ricky.
7. Season 4 Episode 13: And Circumstance
While delivering his valedictory speech, Ricky has a surprise for Amy.
8. Season 4 Episode 23: 4Snp
Grace admits to Adrian that she's always wanted to kiss her.
9. Season 5 Episode 3: I Do and I Don't
Lauren and Madison have a special surprise for Amy ... featuring many masks of Ricky's face.
10. Season 5 Episode 24: Thank You and Goodbye
The emotional series finale. We weren't ready to say goodbye, but we loved seeing how far everyone had come.
Which episode is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
And remember, you can binge the entire series of The Secret Life of the American Teenager right here on Freeform.