We are so excited that all five seasons of The Secret Life of the American Teenager are available to watch on Freeform and Hulu. From the very first episode of the series, we were hooked on these characters and the drama unfolding in their lives. If you've never watched it before, read on for a quick recap of the first episode.
1. The show begins with a massive revelation.
Oh dear, Amy Juergens ... what are you going to do?
2. Which her parents will definitely not be happy about.
How can Amy tell them she's pregnant at 15 years old?
3. Especially since the baby daddy is resident bad boy, Ricky Underwood.
Let's be honest, he isn't exactly 'Responsible Parent' material ...
4. But there are reasons for Ricky's behaviour.
With much of it stemming from his troubled past.
5. Then there's the boy next door, Ben Boykewich, who has a crush on Amy.
But will he still be interested in her when he finds out her secret?
6. Amy's best friends think she should use Ben to her advantage.
Madison and Lauren want Amy to convince Ben that he's the father of her child. Will Amy really be able to lie about something this big?
7. In other news, Grace Bowman reveals that her religious parents have given her a promise ring.
Which her boyfriend, Jack Pappas, feels very conflicted about.
8. Which Adrian Lee seems to find very interesting.
What does that smile on her face mean, exactly?
9. The promise ring hasn't stopped Ricky's pursuits, though.
And he's nothing if not determined.
10. And Adrian is always ready to cross boundaries.
Will Jack give in to temptation?
Are you ready to binge The Secret Life of the American Teenager? Let us know!
You can watch the entire show right now on Freeform and Hulu