Forget Valentine's Day! We're all about Galentine's Day on February 13! Whether you're single or taken, this is a day to get together with all your girls and celebrate your friendship. The Twins, Emily and Haley Ferguson, give us so many friendship goals and are always up for having fun, so we think they'd be the perfect pair to hang out with on Galentine's Day. Here are ten reasons why:
1. They'll be just as excited as you are about having some Galentine's fun.
Who cares that you don't have a date on Valentine's Day when you get to hang out with these two the day before!
2. Forget expensive restaurants with tiny portions, The Twins would take you somewhere you actually like to eat!
Instead of struggling to pronounce your order, you can just go ahead and choose your favorite food without any shame.
3. And they would make sure there's a chilled bottle of bubbly ready for you all to share.
So you can toast to how awesome you all are.
4. They would even make a Galentine's shopping date more fun.
Who'd have thought that was possible?!
5. If you decide to go on a road trip, they'd make sure you never get bored.
Road trip games? The Twins have got it covered.
6. And if you feel like doing something a bit more adventurous, they have some great ideas.
A cabin + lots of food + The Twins = A very happy Galentine's Day.
7. They're pretty much up for anything.
Although they probably wouldn't agree to another white water rafting trip...
8. They will never fail to make you laugh.
No matter what you end up doing, these girls are bound to bring a smile to your face.
9. They would probably make up a rap about all the fun you had.
These ladies got skillz.
10. And would pose for the best selfies to commemorate your day.
Can't wait until The Twins: Happily Ever After? begins on March 20?
Get your Galentine's gals together to binge the full season of Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After? right here on Freeform!