This season on Happily Ever After?, The Twins are trying their best to be more adult and go it alone, but in the Season Premiere we learned it's not going to be that easy for them. Check out all of their hilarious adulting fails from this fantastic first episode.
1. We found out that their mom, Jill, does everything for them!
In Jill's words, "They are living the frickin' dream!"
2. She even still cuts their crusts off for them.
To be fair, no crusts on PB&J is the way to go.
3. When they decided to borrow a kid's hoverboard.
At least they were responsible enough to wear a helmet.
4. Then broke a vase and left it for their mom to clean up.
Poor Mamma Fergie!
5. When they were totally lost in the grocery store.
Someone get those girls a map!
6. So ended up just goofing around instead.
Which looked way more fun anyway.
7. Then they used their mom's credit card to pay for everything they bought!
That was not good adulting.
8. When they had no idea what they were doing in the kitchen.
Some adult supervision was definitely required!
9. And they couldn't bear to cook Pinchy, so they decided to keep him as a pet.
They've got hearts of gold.
10. Then they weren't sure that they'd cooked the chicken properly but served it anyway!
Or was it a duck?! We never did work that out.
11. When they went into a sulk after their mom said they still needed to move out.
You can't stay in bed forever, ladies!
12. And revealed what their dream job is.
If anyone could be mermaids, it would be them!
13. Later when they got lost on their way to the restaurant.
How long have they lived in Vegas??
14. At dinner when they couldn't cope with all the fancy food.
Well, they did say their favorite foods are chicken nuggets, French fries, pizza, and mac 'n' cheese...
15. Then when they point blank refused to adult.
They really haven't got off to the best start with this whole going it on their own thing...
Catch up on the Season Premiere of The Twins: Happily Ever After? right here on Freeform!
Could you relate to The Twins adulting struggles? Tell us in the comments below.