1. At first you're super enthusiastic about taking on this project all by yourself.
Because who needs anyone else?
2. But you get easily distracted.
All that hammering gets kind of boring!
3. And you're not okay with any tasks that involve being outside.
There are hazards everywhere!
4. People are constantly doubting your abilities.
How hard can it be?!
5. You're not really coordinated enough to use a lot of the tools.
Okay, so maybe it is kind of hard.
6. So you get relegated to doing the "easier" jobs.
It's probably for the best.
7. And somehow you can't even do that right!
Maybe DIY just isn't for you?
Have you had any epic DIY fails?
Tell us about them in the comments below.