In Episode 2, Haley and Emily were forced to look for their first jobs in years, which was a tough task for two gals who are more used to spending money than earning it! Watch the episode by clicking here and then check out how they summed up the experience of job hunting below:
1. The whole process is scary to even think about.
Every application form seems so complicated.
2. And you don't feel grown up enough to have a job.
Being responsible and trustworthy is so boring!
3. But you really need the money, so you apply for anything you can find.
Even jobs you're hopelessly underqualified for.
4. You're way too excited when you finally get an interview.
It's like winning the lottery.
5. But then the big day comes and you get super nervous.
And you start looking for ways to escape the building.
6. Your achievements don't sound as impressive as you'd hoped.
Being class president in 3rd grade IS a big deal!
7. And you feel like you have to force a smile the whole time.
You're trying to be enthusiastic, but it might seem a bit creepy.
8. Somehow, you land the job - although it's not quite what you expected!
At least you're getting paid.
9. But everyone's got to start somewhere!
You've taken your first steps on the path to success.
Catch up with The Twins: Happily Ever After? right here on Freeform!
And tell us in the comments what your first ever job was.