In S5E2, Hollywood legend Betty White plays Ms. Wilson, Gabi's downstairs neighbor. She's sassy and feisty and gives Gabi some tips on love and marriage. Plus, she's got a special wedding dress that she claims will give whoever wears it the answers they've been looking for! Check out the best Betty White moments below:
1. When she was brutally honest.
2. When she revealed the real reason she'd been married five times.
Wearing a beautiful dress just once in a lifetime does seem like a waste.
3. When Gabi asked a silly question, and got a silly answer.
4. When she couldn't stop being sassy.
She really wasn't holding back.
5. When she took a liking to Josh.
Josh could be husband number six!
6. When she didn't appreciate unwanted guests.
7. But changed her mind when the stripper showed up!
She didn't hesitate for a second.
8. When she scolded Gabi.
9. But couldn't resist a bit of inappropriate humor herself.
10. At least Gabi was able to get her back!
We all need more Betty White in our lives.
Catch up on the new episodes of Young & Hungry right here on Freeform.
And tell us in the comments how much you loved seeing Betty White on the show!