20. The first time Josh realized he had feelings for Gabi.
He rushed over only to find her making out with Cooper!
19. When Josh lost his memory and forgot their entire relationship.
We weren't happy about it, but what a twist. Just what you can expect from Young & Hungry.
18. Every time Sofia got the apartment to herself.
And sang her iconic song: "I love to live alone." 🎵
17. When Josh tried to recreate the trip Gabi had always wanted to take with her mother.
They didn't go all around the world, but Vegas was pretty close.
16. Anytime the one and only Ashley Tisdale made an appearance.
Her cameos as the ambitious, kick-ass Logan were some of the most memorable scenes.
15. When Elliot couldn't get tickets to Beyoncé so he tried to trick the others.
He pretended they were too drunk to remember the best night of their lives.
14. When Betty White appeared on the show as Mrs. Wilson.
"My parole officer is going to be pissed."
13. The time Yolanda risked her life to save Elliot from drowning.
They pretend to be frenemies but they're really each other's family.
12. Josh's breakthrough about being ready to be with Gabi.
Even after his therapist tried to seduce him, his feelings for Gabi never changed.
11. And then when they both realized (in the middle of a storm) that it wasn't going to work.
We were heartbroken, but their dramatic fight in the wind and rain was just incredible.
10. When Josh comforted Yolanda about not being able to let go of her son.
This proves they were much more than just employer and employee. Bonus: we got to see a softer side of Yolanda.
9. Gabi and Sofia's glamorous staycation.
8. When we found out Josh was a SECRET MAGICIAN.
There are no words.
7. When Elliot and Alan met their daughter.
While it didn't end up the way they hoped, it made them realize they were ready to be parents and bring someone new into their family.
6. Gabi's romantic proposal to Josh in the series finale.
5. The time Josh surprised Gabi in Hawaii when she thought he was in Australia with his therapist.
Just the fact that he was willing to change all his plans to be with her had us swooning.
4. While Yolanda, Elliot, and Alan were also in Hawaii pretending to be a thruple.
Basically everything that happened in Hawaii was iconic.
3. When Josh got his memory back and declared his love for Gabi.
Officially the last time they had to get back together after breaking up again.
2. Sofia's amazing psych-up speech in the elevator before her new job at Click.
"I am a warrior. I am a goddess." We really want that recording ...
Sure it was a bit unprofessional, but it started them both down the road towards true love.
It may be over, but we'll always have our memories.
Tell us your favorite Young & Hungry moments in the comments, and watch the series finale again here.