Whoever said you shouldn't play matchmaker?
An idiot, that's who. Sometimes you just know that two of your friends are perfect for each other, even if they don't. If this is something you've done, then you'll definitely relate to our list below. And don't forget, you can watch the most recent episodes of Young & Hungry Season 5 right here on Freeform.
1. You notice that some of your friends are kind of upset about being single.
Even a thoughtful gift doesn't cheer them up.
2. So you scroll through all the dating apps to try and find "the one" for them.
There are only so many times you can swipe right for your bestie.
3. But then you realize that there's been somebody perfect this entire time, and they've been right under your nose.
That's right, your friend should totally date your other friend!
4. So you try to get them to spend some time together.
Why are they always so suspicious?
5. And you constantly sing their praises.
"They're funny, smart, and they said you looked cute, what else could you want?"
6. You try to "accidentally" get them into romantic situations together.
"Oh look, where could all these rose petals have come from?"
7. Eventually, they totally figure out what you're doing.
Even though you were totally discrete.
8. So they basically refuse to get together, just to spite you.
Or maybe because they're independent people with their own feelings, but whatever.
9. You start to think that maybe they aren't so perfect for each other after all.
It all seemed so obvious... how could you be so wrong?
10. But then you realize that it's not that they're wrong for each other, it's just that their love story is a long and epic one.
And they all lived happily ever after.
Share your matchmaker stories with us in the comments.
And watch Gabi Diamond play Cupid in Season 5 Episode 9 of Young & Hungry streaming now.