Season 5, Episode 8 of Young & Hungry was legendary.
Guest stars Betty White and Carl Reiner totally blew us away with their hilarious antics. Betty White plays a recurring character named Ms. Wilson, while Carl Reiner appeared as her long lost love Bernie. Watch the incredible episode right here on Freeform, and check out our favorite moments below.
1. When Betty's character, Ms. Wilson, was very honest about needing her alone time.
2. When Betty made this joke about her husband and Carl Reiner's relationship during this BTS moment.
3. When Ms. Wilson wouldn't kiss and tell.
4. When Ms. Wilson wanted to drive despite never having learned to drive.
5. This BTS moment when Carl Reiner came up with one of the funniest lines of the show!
6. When Ms. Wilson reunited with her old flame Bernie.
Betty White and Carl Reiner are the perfect comedy duo.
7. When Betty's character just wanted some alone time with Carl's character.
8. This BTS moment when Carl told everyone about Betty's inclusion in the Guinness Book of World Records!
She's the woman with the longest career in television. Go Betty!
9. Betty White we love you - here's to another 100 years of comedy.
Did you enjoy watching Betty and Carl in this episode? Tell us in the comments!
And don't forget to watch the latest episodes of Young & Hungry right here on Freeform.